Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 19 April 2015

Pink and blue and blooming Quirky!


 It's reminder time already, as we are using a photo with pink and blue I printed Sea Breeze from our sponsor Crackerbox Palace in pink on blue cardstock. The daisy was also printed on the blue card and coloured with Koh-i-Noor pencils, then I folded a piece of blue striped cardstock to mount it on. A very quick card, the longest part was cutting out the flowers.

This bunny is so cute, I wanted him to be carrying the plant pot with the daisy in it, again all of these are printed on blue cardstock then colour added with Koh-i-Noor pencils. I cut the images out and assembled them on a panel covered in Papermania Tatty Teddy papers and some polka dot ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I haven't added  a sentiment to either card, I might later, or may leave them as they are for any occasion.
To remind you, the challenge at Quirky Crafts is to use lots of flowers, the colours in the photo above, or both.

I have entered the following challenges:
Crafty Gals - vintage (Wed)
Polkadoodles - #16 pretty in pink
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (Thurs)
Creative Fingers - #76 anything goes (Fri)
Allsorts - quick and easy (Sat)
Pile it on - April Showers bring May flowers (Sun/Wed)
Fussy and Fancy - Springtime flowers (30th April)

9 comments:

  1. Love how this looks in pink and blue!!!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card for this weeks theme Cazzy and lovely colour choice, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Love the silhouette! Thanks for joining us for our Pink and Pretty Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cazzy this is so darn cute! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at Polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/04/week-15-pink-and-pretty-polkadoodles.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Cazzy!! I love this colours in your jobs! Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your serene and lovely silhouette card and your super stinkin' cute bunny and flower pot card, Cazzy! I love your range!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card made for our challenge at Pile It On! Thank you for joining us and for making this amazing creation. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.