Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 27 February 2015

More Quirky Inspiration

 Just a quick reminder and a couple more cards, the first one is a Sweet Pea image called A Maiden and her Unicorn, by Concetta Kilmer. You know that thing - you spend hours colouring an image then your paperwhite pen blobs a huge blob all over it - yeah that! Tried to recover it but it can still be seen. I see a green nose, and I have no idea how that happened (doh - it's the watermark).
Coloured with Promarkers. Die cuts are Spellbinders and IO. Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

This card has magically entered the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Fantasy (Sat)


This is a Bugaboo image called Kidz Boy Puppy again coloured with Promarkers. DCWV paper and ribbon from stash. Die cut with Spellbinders.

This card has woofed into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers = #69 Anything goes (Fri)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.