Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 3 November 2014

Where is Santa Claus?

I made this card with the Marianne challenge in mind, and the challenge is black and white, or favourite colour combination.
I die cut the sleigh and reindeer, and village scene and adhered them to a panel of glitter card cut with a Spellbinders card creator die. I added Liquid Pearl reins and snow, with glitter on top for the snow.
I die cut the star borders and used some of the stars from that in the sky.
I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and heat embossed it with sparkly embossing powder, and finally I added some stickles glue to the star border.

I have used the following Marianne products:
LR0178 Sleigh
LR0178 Reindeer
LR0173 Village 2
LR0134 Christmas Star border
LR0421 Anja Lables
CS0862 Clear stamps

This card trotted into the following challenges:
We Do Doobadoo - enhance your die cuts (Sat)
Christmas Card Challenges - no embellishments (Sun)
Glitter n Sparkle - anything but square (Sun)
Crafty Card Makers - cut it out (Mon)
Pile it on #44 - Feeling chilly (Wed)
Bunny Zoe's - animals (10th Nov)
Marianne Design Diva's - black and white (Nov 13th?)
Cards Galore - anything goes (Nov)
Die Cut Divas - holiday (Nov)



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cazzy is your card l just love the image and all the glitter.....Santa will be with us shortly!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous glitter on the houses and the whole scene is simply put rockin'. I love this Christmas card. CraftsGaloreEncoreChallenge #11 Anything Goes.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you kidnap Santa? Just where is he? Beautiful black and white card.
    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our ANY HOLIDAY challenge for November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Viv
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card, your glittery'sky' looks great and you have some super dies. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!! All the great glitter too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, love the black and white , thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh such a pretty Christmas card in black and white, love how you have used the MD dies! Thanks for joining our Marianne Design Divas challenge, goodluck and hope to see you soon..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Verry nice black and white Christmas card!
    Mihaela- Marianne Design Divas Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simplicity of this card and I love the glitter, all cards need sparkle but especially Christmas cards in my opinion.
    Thank you for joining us for Diecut Divas Any Holiday Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.