Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 27 April 2014

Quirkyness - or should that be Quirky S?


 Lyn challenged us to do something beginning with S for this challenge. We have three sponsors, Bugaboo, who provided the images, Crafty Ribbons who are giving a voucher, and Robyn's Fetish.

My first card features Sitting Sock Monkey, that's 2 S's already, and there are Scallops and Spotty Ribbon (from Crafty Ribbons of course), that is 4 S's!
The image and greeting (which is also from Bugaboo) are coloured with Promarkers, and I fussy cut the Sock monkey, and die cut the Sentiment with Spellbinders dies, the paper is DCWV (ooo that is two more, I am up to 6 S's).

This card is an unusual Shape, made by die cutting Spellbinders Grand labels and matching lables 23, I am still on the blue and green theme. The image is Clown Six from Bugaboo, it is coloured with Promarkers and Stickles Sparkling glitter glue. The Spotty paper is DCWV, and the Spotty ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. (7 S's)

Now all you need to do is hop over to the Quirky blog to see lots of inspiration and join in to win some great prizes!

I have entered the following challenges:
Pink Gems Gem of a Challenge - Cute and Cuddly (Sat)
Feeling Crafty - anything for a child (April)
I love Promarkers - Hats (Weds)
That Craft Place - anything goes (Sun)
Cute Card Thursday - blue and green 


5 comments:

  1. This is just so fun and colourful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful funny image ,with bright colours !Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I love Promarkers this week.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely, bright, cheerful and cute cards, love the colour combos, thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge and I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely, cheery cards! Great colour combinations. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely, cheery cards! Great colour combinations. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.