Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 20 April 2014

Quirky media mayhem reminder

This is the first of three makes (I hope) for the Quirky reminder, and this image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, and is called Princess Delightful. I coloured her with Promarkers and atyou Spica pens, the die cut her and mounted her on a panel die cut from a sheet of card which I used behind numerous sprayed projects - so it was multi coloured with sparkly spray and I didn't know it would work so well as a die cut panel. The sentiment is also mounted on some of the die cut sprayed card. The purple panel has a die cut edge, all dies are Spellbinders. I found some sparkly gold and ivory fibre and used it down one edge.
Hopefully back later with at least one more project!

Hop on over to Quirky Crafts to see more inspiration and to join in!

I'm delighted to enter the following challenges:

Artful Times - Spray away (Fri)
Craft all day - have a heart (April) small heart on her bodice.
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon (Thurs)
Moving along with the times - the word "happy" (Thurs)
Cards Galore - favourite colour challenge (It's purple with green again) (April)
The Stamping Boutique - Birthdays (Fri)


4 comments:

  1. Your colouring is brilliant, I just can't get the hang of those markers. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the over spray card the colours are so nice :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von ☺x☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea to use your sprays on the doileys. Nice effect.
    Thanks for joining us a Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, , thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.