Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 28 March 2014

Mother's Day cards.

I made a batch of quick (ish) Mother's Day cards all using the mini hats, and all with a panel of handmade paper under a scalloped or plain rectangle (or both) cut with Spellbinders long rectangles, and a couple of ribbons. I stamped and heat embossed the Hero Arts sentiment, and each card has either pearls or blooms or both.

This non fluffly Mum's day card is made using a Marianne stamp and die set, I am not totally happy with it, this is the first one. I need to make the top panel a different colour, maybe the patterned paper, or put this on a larger card so there is a gap. Anyway I was being frugal, the gold cup is cut from the centre of the gold panel, and the shorts and shirt are cut from the centre of the pink panel.
I am going to try different colourways. The panels are all cut with Spellbinders Card Creator A2 B set (I don't own the A set). The stamping is heat embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.