Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 17 November 2013

I should Quirky cocoa!


Here is my example for the reminder post for the Quirky Challenge, and you have until midday Saturday to enter. All you need is cold weather, Winter or Autumn, and a hot drink on your project to enter!
I used Cocoa and Lil Snowman Star from one of our sponsors, Bugaboo, and some exclusive to Crafty Ribbons winter-scene ribbon, and Crafty Ribbons are also sponsoring so you can win a £10 voucher or some great images.
I made Cocoa into my backing paper, and coloured the mugs and snowman with Promarkers. The snowman and mat are cut out with Spellbinders dies.

Inside the card I used fragments of my backing paper on sparkly paper that matches the card on the front, with a plain panel to write on.
I hope we don't get snow this week, but if we do I will be making cocoa!

I've entered the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Christmas (Nov challenge)

1 comment:

  1. It's so adorable and fun card! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.