Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 11 October 2013

Quirky pumpkins reminder part 3

I know, there is only one day to go to enter, well midday Saturday UK time, so if you have pumpkin makes get them into the challenge linky at Quirky Crafts quick!
I wanted to use this little witch hanging on the moon, which was a freebie of the week from Bugaboo, and she goes so well with the silhouette spooky tree background, also from Bugaboo. I coloured the white bits purple to tone in with the background, not sure that worked as it came out lighter! My pumpkin is in the silhouette picture, see it in the bottom right hand corner with a cat sitting on it? The card blank is made from sparkly purple card.
I coloured the little witch with Promarkers, die cuts are with Spellbinders Postage edge dies. Boo is from a Hero Arts clear set, it fitted the label perfectly. Ghost eyelets from stash and yellow glitter glue from Papermania, I got this everywhere as I found the bottle had split, and I remembered I had a couple of empty bottles so found one and decanted a lot of it to a new bottle, the rest was all over my hands as it ouzed out of the split in the bottle.

I have entered the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - use black on your card
Allsorts challenge blog - Autumn colours
Moving along with the Times - spooktastic (Thursdays)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the image and wonderful background.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, fab design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT challenge. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.