Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 27 October 2013

Happy 50th Birthday Alison

Because I have been ill and lost a couple of days I had to make a much quicker card today than I wanted to, but decided to use a new Spellbinders die that I have wanted for ages. I had some ribbon I bought especially and found it afterwards, I am cross that I didn't remember to use it, it said happy 50th birthday, but then again it didn't really match the pink. Number cut with Sizzlets, and finally with the metal shim for the eBosser they cut properly, and then I added Prima blooms and gems. Not the stamped card I had planned on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.