Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 8 May 2013

Vintage wedding card.

I love this vintage car stamp from Visible Image. I added ribbon to the car, would bows be over the top, just little bows (which might have been on here if only I could find my bow maker, I tried to tie tiny bows but gave up)? I used Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delights die set to make this card, and finished it off with pearl cabochons. Wedding Day is part of a Visible Image set and is heat embossed in gold, don't look too closely at the W.

Inside the card I stamped and heat embossed the Hearts Entwined stamp from Visible Image, in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.