Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 14 April 2013

Things with Wings and Clouds, or maybe clouds with wings - anyway it is really Quirky!

Caro set the Quirky Crafts challenge this time and it is Clouds and Things with Wings. These two images are provided by one of our sponsors Bugaboo, and are called Skelekinz - Wings and Deacon - Wings. I coloured them with Promarkers and cut them out by hand. The paper is DCWV, and I die cut the striped paper with a Sizzix on the edge Tim Holtz die to make houses. I added some sticky back ribbon by Papermania and I used a die I got free with Simply Cards and Papercrafts (well really I got the magazine free with the die lol) to cut a purple butterfly because I felt it needed something in the sky.

I have entered the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Butterfly Kisses.

For this card I used Fairy Frogmother images and words provided by our other sponsor, Doodle Dragon Studios aka Dustin Pike. Again I used the DCWV clouds paper with a strip of pink and green for the ground. I added Ice Stickles glitter glue to the wings, and a bit of green polka dot ribbon to finish it off.

Well if you want to win images like this, or different images and to see what the rest of the team made - hop on over to Quirky Crafts now!

I have entered the following challenges:
Dustin Pike Blogspot - Anything Doodle Dragon goes. (It feels wrong entering the sponsor's challenge but teamie Lyn did, and last time she won so here goes).


5 comments:

  1. These are really cute - love the design work and colors.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cazzy, I love it. your cards are so cute and delicate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that butterfly, must use it, it looks really nice!love the stripes and the die-cut idea, would look great on black card, haven't seen that one.

    ((Lyn))
    PS>comment box working today, no need to go hunt for another way in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and love that you used three of Dustin's images. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.