Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 28 April 2013

Stash haul from Shepton Mallet show.

Well it was just like going to Tesco, I only wanted an ink pad and look what fell into my basket! I wanted to try Cut Rite, I needed some cello bags, and the rest - well, I spotted the masks 4 for £10 bargain, then saw some gorgeous Stampersaurus stamps and resisted buying the lot, and after going all round the show went back there for the ink pad I wanted because they were the cheapest. I saw the envelopes, which were £2 per pack or 6 for £10, seemed a bargain. I bought some Fresco paint which I keep seeing and wanted to try, some A3 white card, some white Stazon as well as the black, the on the edge sewing die by Sizzix that I have wanted for a while, and some acrylic storage sheets, and magnetic sheets too. I found the magnetic sheets cheaper later on, and Spike overcharged me for the acrylic sheets - I will tell him at the next show I visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.