Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hero Hearts

I decided to take the same approach to Valentine's day as I did to Christmas, which was to get everything out related to the occasion, stamps, embellishments, ribbons, embossing folders, the only thing I didn't get out was all the dies. So I have been trawling through all of my stamps in search of love! I haven't gone through all of them I am sure. I am on Hero Arts right now, and this is a Hero Arts cling background stamp I have had for a year or so but not used before. I decided to stamp on Kraft card with black Memento ink, and this one was not meant to be used because it isn't perfect. (If you look closely you will see there are too many swirly bits one side, I tried to get two on a page and the stamp is just too wide for that). I was trying two colours, using Tria pens, to see if I like it better than just red, and I decided it was too pretty not to use to make a card. The sentiment is also Hero Arts stamped and embossed in gold, again this didn't come out perfectly. I added a piece of black grosgrain ribbon then die cut hearts using my new Dienamics die, and some freebie paper I think from Card Making magazine. I bought some black lace on the market yesterday which I think really looks nice. Is there anything else I can add? Maybe, lets see what the next version looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.