Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 17 January 2013

More Valentine's cards.


A few more of the vellum Valentine's. I like this purple version but that is the only peice of the pretty ribbon.


A bunch of Valentine's cards.

Inside the cards are finished with a matching insert and a white heart to write on.

I used some embossed card blanks I had in the box with real flowers, this was a viola from my garden. I added a little chalk to the embossed parts for colour but I didn't seal it, so I hope it doesn't drop off.


This card features rosebuds, I don't remember if I bought or dried these.





2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.