Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 4 November 2012

It's Quirky well snowing!


Yes it is! My brother drove here from sunny (for a change) Wales today and there was 4 inches of snow in Bath (10cm) and traffic chaos, so it really is, and my son's girlfriend had snow in Chippenham, brrrr too close for my liking! Today's challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge blog is Let it Snow and Layer it up, and was set by Lyn who wants to see lots of layers and - SNOW! 
We have three great sponsors for this challenge, The Cutting Cafe, Crafty Ribbons and Doodle Dragon Studios and you know what three sponsors means - three prizes!

The Cutting Cafe kindly provided us with Frosty Da Snowman, Christmas Banners and Snow Globe files, and there is so much in them. I used Frosty Da Snowman for my easel card and I just love the snowman poop sentiments. The backgrounds, snow folk, tag, inside panel and sentiment are all from that file. All ribbon used is from Crafty Ribbons and I used 4 snowflake eyelets from The Eyelet Outlet. Images coloured with Promarkers.


It took me ages to find my "snowman poop" to add to this card. Also the card is a little big for any of my envelopes, and with the poop a little thick, so I will probably make a box for it.

I have entered this card in the following:
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Christmas ends 7th Nov
The Crafty Pad - Anything goes (Sundays)

I will be adding more examples later today or tomorrow, and some at least one using Doodle Dragon Studio images which Dustin Pike kindly provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.