Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 24 July 2009

So messy in my craft room!


It is very messy, I can hardly move in here. I have new stash arrive, piled up and not tidied away, and I am trying to make a wedding card for my Son and nearly wife for Sunday, and I am stuck on the wording. Not got a lot of space, do I put their names, one is usually shortened the other is long. Or do I just put "for the Bride and Groom", I have those stamps, or I could cut out letters, the card is too thick for the Robo.

I am using the same materials as the invites etc. which I think will be a good keepsake, but I haven't decided on the inside yet or the back if I carry on to the back.

I made another graduation card, not for anyone but for the basket at work It is very similar to the first one but I do like this stamp by House Mouse.

No Quirky Crafts Challenge this week, we are having a break for the summer, though there could be the odd challenge thrown in and all the existing challenges are open for people to enter for as long as they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.