Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 26 November 2014

Stand Easy

This little gal will be delivered at the weekend to my neice who is in the Army Cadets. She recently was picked to go to Belgium to take part in the rememberance parade. So when I saw this Polkadoodles image Army Girl I knew it was perfect for her birthday.
I coloured the image with Promarkers, die cut her with a Spellbinders Curved Rectangle die and mounted her on Kraft card. I created the sentiments to match. The boot prints are a free stamp with Craft Stamp by Visible Image. The numbers are from a Pink Gem stamp set and are coloured with Prismacolor pencil, and th is from a Craftwork Cards typewriter alphabet stamp set.

This little gal is marching into the following challenges:
Polkadoodles - CAS (Fri 28th Nov)
Allsorts - no DP (Sat)
Paula Holifield - CAS (Sun)
TTCRD - anything goes (Dec 1st)
Pink Gems - Use Kraft (Sat Dec 6th)

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Fabulous coloring and design. Thank you for sharing and thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and perfect for our challenge. thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.