Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 1 October 2014

Angelic

I bought this beautiful Creative Expressions angel die in a 40% off sale, well it would have been rude not to!
This is a white on white card or more accurately ivory pearlescent, I cut the wavy edge of the panel with Spellbinders dies, and the letters with Sizzix Bounce. I used the dove, harp and star which come with the angel, There is also a gift die which I didn't use. I added three flat back pearls, some clear gems and some silk ribbon, the bow was made with the Bowdabra. I dotted the drop out pieces from the die cuts rund the angel.
This is the first card with no stamping for a long time, and I am pleased with it.

Now it is October I need to draw my blog candy winner out, I will do that soon!

Cards Galore - Trick or Treat, something scary or something sweet (Oct)

She has flown into the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything goes (Wed)
Cute Card Thursdays - punches and dies 
My Time to Craft - white on white Christmas (Sat)
Christmas Card Challenges - #44 anything goes (Sat)
Incy Wincy Designs - something old (the Sizzlits and Spellbinders) something new (the angel) (Mon)
TTCRD - anything goes (Oct 6th)
Die Cutting Divas - anything goes (Tues)
Crafting at the Weekend - anything goes (Oct)

7 comments:

  1. This truly is ANGELIC!! I love the embossing and use of subtle colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this Cazzy is truly elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous C&S card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, I love the embossing and Your use of dies! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Trick or Treat? Something Scary or Something Sweet?". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! I am going to have go a hunting for that Angel die! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.