Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 30 August 2013

The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge O for Ombrelle


Here is my first letter O page for The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge, O for Ombrelle. I have two more pages in mind but I am so busy I don't think I am likely to get them done, with luck I might get one more done. I had a lot of choice with O, which wasn't the case for everyone, but there are other letters I am dreading like N!
This time I used Stazon (determined to have no ink bleed) and got out the very neglected Marvy Le Plume markers (couldn't find my watercolour paint pallette) and the few Whispers and Dove Craft markers in the same box, I also used my Distress marker set that I won. All was going well until I doodled in fine liner and coloured it in with Marvy's - whoops not good!
I found all my parasol and umbrella stamps for this page, there are several makes of stamp here, Woodware, Little Claire, Whiff of Joy, Azadi Earles, Hero Arts and another make I can't recall.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool page. Love all those ombrelle stamps. Just a lovely fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page so bright and cheerful love the images

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for visiting and the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and colourful
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cazzy, your first page? Can't believe it! Such a fun collection - love it. MMx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.