Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 30 August 2013

Surprise!

This peeking kitty is a stamp from Crackerbox Palace, I fell in love with it. This is the first version and maybe not the best. I used Papermania papers, and added the ribbon behind to look like it had come untied from a present, and the cat is inside peeking out. The stamps are in sets by Papermania (I think) and Imagination Stamps. The sentiments are heat embossed in purple, purple metallic EP, and die cut with Spellbinders.

I have entered the following challenges:
Pink Gem challenges - use two backing papers (Saturdays) hoping Friday is new enough.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Love the papers you've chosen and your layout, and that cat peeking through is ADORABLE! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.