Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 14 August 2013

I'm very late to the Quirky Picnic - but there is still time!

 This is a very late reminder that you can still enter the Quirky Crafts Picnic and Barbeque challenge, it is open until Saturday 17th at midday UK time.
I made the picnic table bigger, and folded it to make a card before cutting round the outline. I printed a second table on white and coloured the wood, then cut out the table top and bence and adhered it to the card. I printed and coloured two picnic baskets, flipping one so the image matched from the back. I added a cloth to the front then the basket. I also coloured and cut out some of the flowers and watermelon to add. In
 This is the card opened up from the back, showing the whole table, I added some of the ribbon I bought a couple of days ago. The sentiment is made up by me.
I printed the table again on white paper, and left it uncoloured but added a different colour tablecloth, the basket matched up to the front basket image, and the rest of my made up sentiment. I added a few uncoloured flowers to finish.
All colouring has been done with Promarkers and Trias.
To enter your card and see more great examples, hop over to Quirky Crafts now, and to see what you could win hop on over to our great sponsor's website: Crackerbox Palace who supplied all the images used on this card.

I have entered the following challenges:
I love Promarkers - Summertime (Wednesdays)
Crafty Ribbons Challenges - use three of something. (Three flowers on front, or three pink flowers. Three ribbons).

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is stunning, love the shape. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.