Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Alpha Challenge Y for Yoga and yellow.


The Craft Barn set the letter as Y, and must have yellow on the page. 
Y was a big challenge for me, mainly because I had to patch the back of another page that was tearing so covered up some Ys and there weren't a lot to begin with in the French part of the dictionary. So I chose yoga as the only possibility. There may be a word in the English part, I seem to remember that section is very limited too. I hope to manage a second page.

My U entry actually made the Wall of Fame, and as soon as I recieve a badge in a format I can use I will display it proudly on my blog. This page is not living up to the last two that I did though. Flowers are Hero Arts, lady doing yoga (maybe) is by Funstamps designed by Lindsay Mason.

4 comments:

  1. A good take on Y since you were missing many options. If I thought I could stretch that far maybe I would take up Yoga - no not really.Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I love your yoga lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cazzy sorry you said in your comment that you are limping around hope you are okay?? and yes love the yoga lady certainly captures the image well :D thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I know how to leave comments... lol
    Well done on this one, really like it
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.