Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 6 July 2013

The Alpha Challenge - B for Britannique


The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge is on B, and I hope I am in time just! I have done Britannique this time, with a variety of stamps from Little Claire, Craftwork Cards, Hobbycraft and some freebies, oh and the phone box is Art Impressions. Paint is Paperartsy Fresco, the red is white with some acrylic mixed in. Real postage stamps!

7 comments:

  1. Well I'm guessing you only just snuck in as you came after my entry - so well done. Love your page - it conveys Britannique in plenty. It makes me think of my happy in Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages, love all those British themed stamps and fab background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, very patriotic!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Keep calm and Craft on" is my favourite saying. Super pages great use of the stamps. BJ and thanks for visiting my "B" page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love the colors of your flag as a border and wonderful images too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made the wall of fame - horrah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried making your comments open their own page option to solve the mysterious disappearance of the comment option on specific posts? BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.