Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 28 July 2013

A Quirky reminder, ha ha ha ha ha


Your mission if you choose to accept it: An Octopus's Garden (in the sea). Three prizes up for grabs and as nobody has entered yet (too challenging to stick a fish and some flowers on a card?), there is a very good chance of winning if you follow the brief!

I used images by Squigglefly to make my first ever centre step card. The instructions are on Split Coast Stampers. I used Birthday Octopus, Sea Maiden, bubble fish, Crabby, Unbrella fish and Beach Star Fish to make my card. with extra greenery using Martha Stewart punches, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, ribbon slider die cut with Spellbinders. I coloured all images with Promarkers or Trias, and added some Anita's 3d gloss to the bubbles. Images come in pairs so you don't need to know how to flip them.

The other sponsors are Paper Pretties and Robyn's Fetish.
So hop on over to Quirky Crafts and join in by Saturday 3rd August midday, and you could win some digi images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.