Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 19 June 2013

Quirky well fold it, late reminder!

 For this joy fold card I used images and sentiments from the Ahoy Matey set from The Cutting Cafe who are sponsoring the challenge, and giving three great prizes. Freebie papers, brass charms from stash, ribbon by Crafty Ribbons, white banner ribbon by Papermania.
 Untie the bow and you can see the pirate ship.
 The little pirate is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp. All images ae coloured with Promarkers or Trias.
 Fully open the card reveals the treasure map and some more sentiments and charms.
Finally the top card flips up to reveal a greetings frame that is perfect to write your own greeting in the centre.

I have entered the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen - male cards
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon.
Papertake weekly - hot hot hot - warm or hot colours.
Cute card Thursday - Once upon a time (there were pirates on the high seas)
Stamping for the weekend - cute (cute pirate)
I love Promarkers - anything goes.


1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant! I love this card,love the embellishments! I started to make one like this, but I've lost it! (In my messy craft room somewhere!) Hope I can find it!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.