Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 16 May 2013

WOYWW #206

I didn't get round to joining in with WOYWW at the Stamping Ground last week, and my desk wasn't really looking different than the previous week. I'm not sure it does now, I have been tidying a bit!
On the desk is a card I just made for my grandson's first birthday this weekend, I need to make another one, commission from Mother in Law, in fact she might end up with this one. I have a lot of family birthdays coming up next week too, so have up to 4 cards to make, unless I have something that will do.

I feel a little like I am drowning at the moment, I need to declutter, I am selling stuff slowly and there is a lot left yet, and more to find. I think I need to fill a bag with offcuts and give it to the neighbour's children to use.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely desk. So much to look at - so little time. :-)
    April #147

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card for a first birthday!! Very creative space, mine ususally looks the same, but have been trying to be better about it. Never ending battle!
    Krisha #113

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how we have these huge desks and always end up crafting in such a small space..
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :) #73

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I think I have found your WOYWW post from this week, right? Although soon it will be time for #207! (I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!) Anyways, I LOVE your desk! :) It looks like a blast! And I am so glad you totally understand how much of a mess a single card can make. :) But that stamp readying procedure sounds time consuming. It must be worth it, though, right? :) I wonder why blogger is being so difficult to you with the comment button disappearing? Anyways, the stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps and they have designers listed but I don't recall them exactly, though Whimsy Doodle doesn't sound familiar. And I got a peek at some of your cards...sweet work! Thanks for stopping by my desk, a.k.a. my craft cave, and leaving me such a sweet comment. :) Hope to see you, well, in a few hours, huh?! lol :) Deeyll #72

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.