Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 8 May 2013

Late for the midway Quirky reminder!



I used Starry Eyed from Stitchy Bear to make this box. I painted a wooden box with purple paint on the outside. coloured the image with Promarkers then die cut with an oval Nestabilities die, and then cut a scalloped frame. I adhered and sealed the framed image to the box with sparkly Mod Podge which I also used to adhere a lacy bright green ribbon (from Crafty Ribbons) round the sides of the box. I added a few gem stars and extra gems.



Inside was painted bright green then punchie stars in sparkly purple paper added using sparkly Mod Podge.

Hop on over to Quirky Crafts to join in the latest challenge, dark and bright and don't be square (or rectangular), which ends on Saturday at midday.

I have entered the following challenges:
ABC challenge - M for make it sparkle
Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog - anything goes with ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.