Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 18 May 2013

Kenny is 1, Happy Birthday darling


This is the card I made for my Mother in Law to give to Kenny. I used a Spyder Lyn image called Party Bear, so cute, coloured with Promarkers and Metallic Promarkers. I finished it with punched out balloons and drawn strings.

I have entered the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - no designer paper
I love Promarkers - Simply does it - not too many embellishments.

This is our card to Kenny, this time using a Bugaboo image called Edward Elephant Present and Happy Birthday sentiment, both coloured with Promarkers. I die cut the letters and number tag, then added Perfect Pearls which unfortunately got smudged, but I did my best with a bad migraine that has lasted 3 days, and is the reason I haven't been hopping round the WOYWW people, Iwill be late!

I have entered the following:
One stop crafting challenge - anything goes.

Kenny wants his cake!

Kenny got some cake! Happy Birthday darling boy, and tomorrow you will get some lovely presents when you come to our house for party number 2!
I will be attempting cupcakes!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun card,love the teddy image and all the balloons down each side....Thank you for joining in with us at Crafty Ribbons....Love all the pictures of the party Kenny looks adorable....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing cards Cazzy and adorable photos too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the cute image and bright colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are very nice. Kenny is a very lucky boy to receive them. :) Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.