Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 8 April 2013

Nom nom strawberries!

You have until Saturday midday to enter the latest Quirky Crafts challenge, either following Spyder Lyn's sketch with added items from the bingo grid, or just using the bingo grid. This image is called Strawberry Delight from Robyn's fetish and I coloured it with Promarkers Robyn's Fetish are providing two of the three prizes, the other sponsor is Digital Delights.
I used the sketch and from the grid I used: tearing, die cutting, embossing, and metal (eyelets). I wanted to make it fresh and zingy.

I remembered I was going to add stamped stitching and that it needed something so here is the messy result, should have stamped before assembling!





 I have entered the following challenges:
Creative Inspiration Paint - Spring colours (April)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.