Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 1 March 2013

Faux airbrushing, Craft Stamper technique.

This is my first attempt at Faux Airbrushing, and the Take it Make it challenge at the Craft Stamper blog is to make a card using the technique which was explained in the Feb issue of the magazine (take the technique and make it).  Having done this one I will have a go at some more, the examples on the blog are inspiring me to try this in a different form. I am not totally happy with this one.
There are a couple of stray blobs opf Distress Ink (I used Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade), I hope that adds to it. Stamps by Hero Arts the flower is stamped and die cut with a Sizzix/ Hero Arts set of dies and stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I like the interesting shading you have achieved with your faux airbrushing and the bold shapes and colour you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab first attempt with the faux airbrush effect - thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous zingy colours, what a fab first attempt!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just catching up with the Craft Stamper challenge entries - thanks for playing along! Lovely shading on here with the colours you chose, a great first go at the faux airbrush technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.