Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 January 2013

More Quirky Rainbow Bright



This is my second example card for the Quirky Crafts Challenge "Rainbow Bright" using Artsy Flower from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. I coloured the image with Trias and Promarkers, die cut with Nestabilities and added some gems for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is an Elzybells stamp, with Brilliance ink in Peacock, which is blue and green but that doesn't show so well. I heat embossed the sentiment then rounded the corners with the Paper Gator and added some baker's twine.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thurdays - Diamonds are forever


1 comment:

  1. this is so gorgeous,love the pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.