Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 16 January 2013

Love is in the air



I stamped Stampendous musical hearts with Versafine and heat embossed them, and added them to this gorgeous embossed purple card, and I have used nearly all I have of this. The corners are punched with Kreaxions punch, and this is layered onto purple card which is edge punched with a Martha Stewart punch. This is mounted on a white card blank. The sentiment stamp is also heat embossed and is by PSX. Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, and brads are Papermania.

Same hearts this time stamped onto parchment card, the corner stamp is by Heidi Swapp, and I found this rose patterned vellum that I have had for ages, tore a corner to reveal the stamped sentiment and tucked a heart under it, added another on top and again Crafty Ribbons ribbon.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cazzy, welcome to my blog and thanks for coming a follower. You have some gorgeous cards here and will be back to view more...cheers, luv annie

    I have also joined yours..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.