Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 8 January 2013

Live in the sunshine

I love that sentiment, don't you?
The card and main image were all part of an MFT kit I bought a long time ago, and finally I got to use it. It was almost too pretty to use! The stamp is a Who's That Girl which I think may be a retired stamp, but you can still get others in this range, and the "sunshine" with little dog face is from a wonderful set called Congrats all Round, which has many mix and match elements.
I coloured the main image and centre of the Sun image with Promarkers and Trias, and the outer part of the Sun is inked with Memento ink pads.
Now the brief was to use Dienamic dies and I did order some but they are nowhere to be seen, and I realised they must have been on pre-order - sob, but they will be here soon I hope, too late for this card.

I wanted the inside of the card to be pretty too, so more papers from the MFT kit.
For anyone who doesn't know: MFT stands for My Favourite (USA Favorite) Things, who make a great range of clear stamps as well as wonderful Dienamic dies, as well as card stock, buttons and lots more, in fact all you need to make great cards.
I made this card to enter the fabulous MFT contest, I fear it might be too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.