Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 13 December 2012

I won blog candy!

So far I have won Crackerbox Palace stamps as blog candy for commenting on their cards, and I won another stamp for making a card with the blog candy stamps.

I won a House Mouse project book and CD from Joanna Sheen, I was the random picked winner of the prize, they pick a top three but the prize is random, lucky me!

I also won Bev's Bag from Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog.

I won Laura's 111th post candy too, Laura is on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge DT and I went to look at something she made which is when I found her blog candy.

Before that I won Kraftin Kimmie blog hop candy and a challenge candy.

So I am on a roll right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.