Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 26 October 2012

Kraftin Kimmie sketch and whooop whoop news


This is my first Kimmie to see ink, and I am really pleased with it except I am useless at colouring hair so I need to study some tutorials on that! This is Priscilla, I think she is great. I coloured her with Promarkers and die cut her with Nestabilities, cutting out the pop out part first, not sure I have that quite right and it isn't the method I normally use but is much easier! Papers are from the Rockstar stack by DCWV, blooms are Prima and the largest size was from Lakeland when they sold craft stuff, brads are Dovecraft. The birthday sentiment is Debbi Moore, the other one came with Priscilla. The ribbon is gold edged taffeta from Crafty Ribbons.


Here is the sketch.

Oh - nearly forgot the Whooop whoop news! I went to find this sketch on the Kraftin Kimmie blog and found I had won the October blog hop, YAY, WOWSER, MEEEEEE! You might be able to tell I am just a tad excited about the prospect of more rubbah from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!

As well as Kraftin Kimmie's sketch challenge I have entered the following:

Cute Card Thursday - something scary. Priscilla is ready scary books!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you added the coloured tips to Priscilla's hair! Congrats on winning in the October hop...I know you'll have a lot of fun creating with your new stamps. :D Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to leave you a comment on the beautiful Santa Christmas card you blogged 7th Nov. But Blogger wouldn't let me!!!
    But your card is so cute and the colours lovely. Poor Santa forgetting a gift!
    Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Remember you can never have to many Christmas cards ;)
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.