Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 17 October 2012

Baby boy cards


This is the sum total of two days crafting, though there are a couple part done, and all of these need an insert, bagging up and pricing. I have used these Spellbinders die cuts before but on a 6"x 6" card, 145 x 145 cm? and it was a challenge using these 135x135cm cards. I have to use these because I am out of the larger cello bags!
This was the last card I made, ribbon from Crafty Ribbon, button teddy.

It took 3 cards to realise it would be easier to stitch a panel off the card and attach it afterwards!
 This was the second card I made, and I used two different DCWV papers, and an acrylic etched tag which I have had for ages, no idea if you can still get them. I also added a nappy with pin and Boy, and I don't know where they came from either, but I would like to get some more if I can, or maybe I can make them up myself.

This was the first card I made, DCWV Boy, a noise with dirt on it paper, I love this paper! Added some baby buttons, shanks removed. Another acrylic tag and some ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.


This was the 3rd card I made this time with Dovecraft paper, another nappy pin and ABC buttons, and Baby die cut and embossed with Pink Lemonade embosslits by Sizzix.

All die cuts have been coloured through the die with Denim Promarker. Right - back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.