Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 6 September 2012

New home card


I bought this stamp called Sillyscape by Hero Arts because I really like it, and I thought it would make a great new home card. I coloured it with Promarkers and Trias (it is quite fiddly to colour and the fine nibs were best), cut it out with Nestabilities labels 8 which is my current favourite set, and the biggest size labels dies that I have. Greeting I think is by Dimensions Forth, I need to check, and are part of a clear set. Striped card and leather look brown card stock used. (I should have changed the background, too late now).

This one is in the shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.