Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 6 May 2012

One for the boys

The latest Quirky Challenge is masculine with brown and blue as the colour combination. The sponsor is Paper Pretties, and I used Boat and the sentiment in the circle which is from the Zzzzzz set both from Paper Pretties.

The frame and circles are cut with Nestabilities, the sky and sea papers are by DCWV, sun is cut with an Accucut die. Striped card was some I got from Payperbox. Ribbon from stash is double sided and wired. The waves are cut with the wave blade on my Fiskars rotary trimmer. Finally if you decide to try stamping and embossing on ribbon it is probably best to try before you have the card fully assembled (and not as I did, afterwards)!

The Quirky team are expecting a wonderful response to this challenge, and you could win 6 digi images from our sponsor if you are picked as our favourite.

2 comments:

  1. I love your ship! ( and the added shells along the bottom!) Thank you for popping in! Well, I did say I'd do a card which say Wishing you Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh happy birthday...and I did! It grew on me, and isn't stuck with blu tac might send it to my son in law! He's into dangerous sports!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Cazzy well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.