Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 22 April 2012

Do you believe in love at first sight?


Well - I had an email from Crafters Companion which showed me three new stamps by Sheena Douglas, and wham - love at first sight!

Here is one of them, who could resist?

Stamped with Memento in Cocoa, coloured with Promarkers, edges inked with Cats Eye chalk ink pad, die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The embossed tree is a Crafts Too embossing folder, ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, and the sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp. Finally I added some Bling Bling gems to the cow's crown.

Challenges entered:
Sir Stampalot April Challenge: Happy Birthday (and birthday blog hop)


1 comment:

  1. It's linked fine Cazzy, I know Mr L's a problem at times. I had real problems leaving you a comment though, the linky thing at the bottom of your post wasn't playing ball.

    I saw these stamps demoed and thought what fun they looked and you have created a super card with them.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and really hope you can join our blog hope with so many prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.