Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 25 October 2011

Autumn leaves at Quirky and good news.


Another challenge over at Quirky Crafts, and I was late with my DT project again.The challenge set by Diane is  Autumn/Fall leaves and colour and our sponsor this time is the wonderful Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used Woodland, Park Bench and Brrr Lady on my card minus the snow! I coloured the images with Promarkers and Trias and I added some of my favourite polka dot sheer ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and made a bow with the Bowdabra. I punched out some leaves and embossed them with my new Nellie Snellen set.I added a bit of brown ink for realism, not sure it worked! I didn't copy Caro's, I just had the same idea, in fact I shared what I was intending to do.

Now the good news, I am going to be a Grandmother next Summer, how cool is that! Congratulations to my lovely Son and Daughter in Law.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.