Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 14 August 2011

Red Hat Society

Yes - another Quirky Challenge starts today, and it involves red hats!
Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish, and this image is called A Hunting We Will Go. I think it is good for a boy's card. I coloured the image with Promarkers, and die cut it and the mats with Nestabilities, added We R Memory Keepers Big Snaps with the Cropadile to the corners of striped green vellum and a greeting by Hero Arts. It looks out of focus on Blogger but wasn't before. So hop on over to Quirky Crafts to see what the rest of the team have done, it is worth it to see some lovely examples.

Now on the room sort out front, it is going well but there is a lot to do before it can truly be called tidy for 5 minutes, but here are the new shelves in place ready to fill. I have actually filled them now so need new photos, but I am still sorting and rearranging stuff and had a trip to HobbyCraft for more Really Useful boxes, and might need a couple more yet. But things are better in my eyes, and will continue to improve.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely clean card Cazzy - beautifully coloured too. :)

    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.