Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 28 August 2011

Quirky Crafts challenge time again


The challenge set by Diane is Flourishes and Embossing, and our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.
This gorgeous image from our sponsor is called Flights of Fancy, and I printed it on acetate then die cut it and a piece of patterned glitter card and joined the two with star eyelets. I cut a Nesties large label and used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the Black Magic Cordinations paper, which I then sanded. That was mounted on a rectangle of embossed silver card and metallic blue card blank I folded myself. I die cut flourishes with Sizzlets, and punched the corners of the silver card with a Kreaxions punch. I haven't added a sentiment yet.
Here is Sooty after yet another blood test sporting a green bandage and shaved tummy from the scans, poor thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.