Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 7 July 2011

Sympathy card

One of my customers asked me for sympathy cards, I don't have a lot of stash for this but I have this very beautiful sentiment stamp.
I stamped this in brown Versacolour and heat embossed with clear EP, on blue card. I then cut this out with Nestabilties rectangles, mounted it on a dark brown rectangle and then a scalloped blue one. The card blank is the same brown card. I found some perfect ribbon by Crafty Ribbons, I used most of it so I must go and order some more (and a few other things methinks!). I made the bow with my Bowdabra and added a Nellie Snellen punched and embossed butterfly in the same blue card. I added a pale blue insert to finish. The customer said it was very tasteful. The stamp is from Crackerbox Palace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cazzy, I am supposed to get ahold of you for being chosen in challenge 13 at Quirky Crafts. Please let me know what else I can help you with.
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.