Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 4 July 2011

Challenge time at Quirky Crafts


Challenge 14 over at Quirky Crafts is no patterned paper - make your own background. Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digital stamps. The image is from our sponsor and is called Butterfly Love. I coloured her with Promarkers and added glitter glue to her wings. She is perched on a Sizzix die cut flower called fringed bloom which is fastened with a brad. The background is made with Cordinations embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded lightly. The greeting is an Elzybells stamp, and I added Prima blooms to the Nestabilties die cut shape. Finally I added ribbon by Crafty Ribbon and the bow is made with the Bowdabra. There are some more great DT examples over at Quirky.

I just had to enter this in the One Stitch at a time challenge which is use a Digi.

2 comments:

  1. I had this image already, its very sweet! I do love the ribbon, I won some from them at Easter,and it has bunnies on it!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The glittery wings are gorgeous, and the flower is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.