Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 1 February 2011

Quirky Crafts 2011 - challenge 3: Spots and stripes with embossing

 Its challenge time again over on Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog and I am only a day late, but I have been sorting out exciting sponsors. This challenge is by Lyn and must include spots or dots with stripes and any sort of embossing.
The exciting news is that there are lovely ribbons and buttons from Crafty Ribbons to be won, and some digi images (who is giving a voucher to one lucky winner so they can choose) from our very own talented Spyder Lyn.

This is a striped Papermania card blank, with a panel embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities long rectangles. The image is a Unity Stamp and is a friendship flower, coloured with Promarkers and the gorgoeous ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons of course, I couldn't resist a bag of these in every colour when they first arrived. Please excuse the slightly skewed panel, I used permanent tape and couldn't peel it off again!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card hunni....also i have a little something here on my blog for you :o)

    Hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.