Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 12 December 2010

I am such a bad DT member


So sorry everyone especially teamies! This has been such a hectic week with so many things I have ended up doing, and I have tried to make a side step card so many times when I had a minute without success. This is because I was following American instructions in inches from the SCS forum (thanks, I will try and find the link and post it later) and 1/8th inches, using a metric ruler that had 10ths not 8ths, and it didn't work, I am also not very patient with precise measuring and hopeless at using a craft knife - in fact dangerous at times! Have been out to buy a new steel rule today with 8ths, also found a plastic one which has both 16ths and 10ths. So this attempt was slightly better.
Stamps are Holiday Dolls clear set by Hero Arts. I have never been a fan of flower soft until they brought out Polar White and this is the first time I used it. Images coloured with Promakers, Docrafts and Stickles glitter glues used, also Ranger Glossy Accents.

This is my DT challenge card for Quirky Crafts Challenge blog, you have just under a week left to enter, and the theme is Around the World. My card is about China, the mountains and snow.

As I have family round tomorrow, and then I really need to get into gear and finish my Christmas cards (unfortunately the bulk of them) not to mention some outstanding present shopping I may not get to post again before Christmas. So in case I don't - Happy Christmas to all my followers and visitors to this blog, and Happy New Year too (just in case).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.