Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 9 January 2010

Yay - blog makeover worked!

Now I have three columns and a new look thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block, link is in top left hand corner. I think this summery look will cheer me up and it is not as in your face as the previous one. Also most of the font colours go nicely with this scheme. I am still working out what to put where so things might be moving round.

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout - nice and clear.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout - nice and clear.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.