Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 5 December 2009

Sneaky peek of challenge 18

Tomorrow is Challenge 18 over on Quirky Crafts forum, and here is a sneaky peek of my creation, I hope to make another creation but I can't say definately.
If you are anything like me, and you probably aren't, I have such good intentions, print off various challenges, think through what I am going to make and then suddenly it is too late, the challenge is over and I didn't make my card. There are two that ended today which I really wanted to enter and missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.