Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 1 September 2009

Quirky Crafts Challenges with prizes back soon

I can't believe the summer has gone so fast, and next Sunday - 6th Sept - the challenges start again at the Quirky Crafts forum. This time you can make any hand crafted item for any challenge and there will be a small prize for the winner each week.

There are new design team members too, and one outgoing DT member.

The forum is also undergoing a few changes for the better, pop over to see.

Changing the subject: for reasons that aren't clear I can no longer post any comments on a Typepad blog, is blogger blocking this as a rival I wonder? So sorry Tim and Tassy, would comment but it won't let me!

On the subject of Tim, I just bought a second hand but signed copy of The Altered Journey for £10, it took a couple of weeks to arrive but it was worth every penny and the name it is dedicated too is close to mine ha ha! I have The Journey Continues DVD too and I will be doing a review of them but I highly recommend them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.