Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 22 August 2009

Wowowow won more blog candy!!!

I just found out I have won this amazing wonderful stash from the Basic Grey challenges blog!

I am also going to try and enter their next challenge which is a colour combo one pink, brown and yellow, and there is a fab pile of stash up for grabs for the winner, maybe I am on a roll!

It truly is my lucky week! I am so excited, this is wonderful, if I could leap about and turn cartwheels I would be doing it now!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Cazz, yes i am still around, just. Just had a lot of 'stuff' aside from the family tree thing.

    Congrats on your blog candy, enjoy.

    Cass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo.... Well Done.XXX

    Enjoy your prize when it arrives. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now why do I get the impression I will not be the only jealous blogger out here...

    How delicious is all this candy.. can't wait to see what you get up to when it arrives..

    Well done you...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cazzy! Thanks for the visit and comment.. Good to 'see' you again! :o)

    My goodness, woman, you've been winning all the candy!! lol.. That's a fab haul from the BG Challenge blog! Wow!

    Enjoyed your pics from Torre Abbey. Lovely.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.